Probate Plus gives you the option of viewing, saving or printing off a standard full set of accounts, at any interim or final stage. This standard bundle of schedules features the most common reports which most practitioners normally wish to include in their final accounts.
If you would prefer to remove from, or add additional reports to, the bundle, proceed as follows:
1. From the 'Reports' tab, click on the 'Choose the reports to print' button.
2. A new dialogue box will appear and the last report, or bundle of reports, that you ran will auto-populate the right-hand side of the screen. Right-click on the 'Print run' column if you want to populate the bundle with one of the preset report bundles.
3. Highlight individual reports from the left or right, and use the green arrows, to add or remove them from your bundle. Or, simply double click on a report to add (or remove) it from the list.
4. Use the blue arrows to move them up or down the bundle order.
5. When you are happy with the bundle, you can choose to save it anywhere on your network, by using the 'To file' button. Or you can use the 'Preview' option to view it on screen, before then saving or printing it off.