You're seeing an error such as :
- Error 7022 . Maximum index levels exceeded.
- Error 7038 . Invalid record number.
- Error 7057 . The record update failed.
- Maximum index levels exceeded (or similar), 7022 or 7057.
- Some index files are out of date / need rebuilding.
- Use the database utility program to reindex the Probate Plus data files.
- Make sure Probate Plus is not open on any workstations when the utility is run as the utility program needs exclusive access to the Probate Plus data folder.
- From a Probate Plus workstation, download and run the Probate Plus database utility [DOWNLOAD HERE].
- Run the utility and press the "rebuild index" button, your index files will be rebuilt.
- If errors are reported during index rebuild it is usually due to the data folder still being in-use by a Probate Plus workstation. Double-check that no users have Probate Plus open (including your own PC).
- If the utility program will not open you may need to run with Administrator rights. The utility program will be located in the same folder as the Probate Plus application as it has to be run from a Probate Plus workstation. Simply open the Probate Plus application folder and locate the utility program called pputils.exe. Finally, right-click on this file and choose "run as Administrator".
7022 7022: 7038 7038: 7057 7057: database error